Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pictures



Mom took some pictures and said I had to share them with you... I mean, of course, why not? You have nothing better to do with your time anyways- I just know it! Appreciating me should be a part of your daily routine! (Mom says I have a bit of an attitude, but really? I mean- I'm a SPHYNX CAT. People should realize how special I am!).


This first pic, I'm filthy... I mean, yeah, I'm pretty dirty now that I look at it. Geez, Mom, why didn't you give me a bath first? But Mom thinks it's cute because I climbed up on Dad's back yesterday to watch him play with the kittens. I'll share a secret with you- this is all in my plan to charm Dad! He doesnt' even know it, but I've already wormed my way into his heart!


Mom says I look kinda evil in this pic... I don't know why she thinks that! I was just kinda mad because I DID get a bath before this picture and I wasn't too pleased with it.
You can also see in this picture that I'm pretty skinny... That's because of that PRAA issue Mom keeps talking about. She said that as soon as I get my surgery, I will be able to be as big as my brothers and sisters. I sure hope so! I'm HUNGRY all of the time and although I love my milk, I really wish I could eat what everyone else gets.



3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're sick. It's always hard for me and mommy to see a Sphynx be sick, any animal for that matter. I hope you get better, I'll spread the story, I hope I can help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neala you are a beautiful little saucepot!

    Whicky Wuudler

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish i could help... I'm trying to donate for you Neala- its just my computer is being slow. I will get it to you right away- i have 4 cats and I would do anything for them. Any cat, actually. I hope this works out for you, Neala!

    ReplyDelete